One of the things some individuals and families regret the most is not having foreseen the situation and acquired funeral services in advance, according to their budget, preferences, and needs.
Precisely for this reason, today we’d like to share with you some reasons to do it in advance.
Six reasons why I should acquire funeral services before a passing
- I can evaluate the options more calmly and analytically. When faced with the loss of a loved one, the situation may seem chaotic and extremely painful to make the best decisions regarding the most suitable funeral services.
- It allows me to determine what kind of investment I want to make. Acquiring funeral services as a precautionary measure allows me to decide how much money I want to invest in things like floral arrangements and the coffin.
- I won’t have to withdraw significant sums of money all at once. I can pay in installments or each element separately (the coffin first, then the rest, for example).
- I can predefine some details that I consider important. In our case, making ourselves available to clients on our website “voluntades anticipadas” (anticipated wills).
- It allows me to get to know how the company and its staff work and how they handle situations, before I require their services.
- When the need arises, I know I can count on someone who will give me advice, guidance, and support.
In addition to this, at Camposanto Vida Eterna, we adhere to certain values that are non-negotiable and crucial in such touching moments like the death of a family member or friend.
Six qualities of our cemetery service
- Empathy and compassion: We can understand and address the emotional needs of people going through the grieving process.
- Professionalism: We have highly trained, respectful, and efficient staff who handle all practical matters related to the passing.
- Flexibility and customization: Families may have specific needs and desires regarding how they want their funeral services to be provided. We have the ability to adapt to the individual requirements of each family.
- Transparency and honesty: We are clear about the prices and services we offer.
- Clean and comfortable facilities: Our facilities are welcoming and peaceful for visitors. They are always clean and well-maintained.
- Respect for religious and cultural beliefs: We respect the religious and cultural beliefs of each family and offer services that agree with those beliefs and traditions.
In sum, foresight is a tool that helps us make more straightforward decisions in times of trouble. Thus, it is essential to count on the guidance of experts. Contact us; we’d like to be your ally, “so that the unavoidable is properly resolved.”